Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This is Great!!

OK, just after a few hours I must say this is higly recommendable.
Finally everything I would like to say but never do because nobody is interested gets a place in this world.
For there are many things that in the past just wouldn't make it into this life and are lost..
Now this won't ever happen again.

I would like to give ya'll (whuat? you say only one person knows about my blog yet? Oh.. eeh) some examples, but I got stuff to do.

YES I do.

In fact i'm having a date with two lovely ladies whom I going to teach some hiphop dancing and performance.
For I have to make a B-girl show for the end of April. It's coming along quite well.

I'm making the mix myself too. When it's done I'll post it.

Tonight there's another tricking training session.. looking forward to it.
These days are full of training. I'm actually making AT LEAST 3-4 hours a day training. Cause I don't want to be a total loser at Juste Debout, I need to learn new tricks and flips for my sampler (yes, i'm making a >tricking<>

Oh, i've got alot of things on my mind. too much to tell you all right now. you'll just have to do with these hints:
  • JD
  • Piano
  • Jerry
  • Tics
  • Sweater
  • Hostel
  • Mix
  • NFP the movie 2
  • Drivers licence
  • Toilet

Ok, that last one just made me stop right now.

I'ma keep you update soon.

Piece