Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm very sad.

Please help me search

I've just *lost* my favorite breaking picture of myself.
I actually was searching for a cool picture to go with this blog, and then i thought of this picture wich i don't have on my computer. I made it with my cousin for his school project. it was a serie of black and white foto's and one of them really was incredible. So he send it to me. It was me in an airchair on a playground thingy, from just an nice angle.

Now I can't seem to find the envelop with the picture anywhere.
Really it's tearing me apart.
And it has been such a nice week thusfar.
Edo coming back, my girls already loving the mix i've made, training going well, One piece episodes extremely entertaining. And now the good feelings gone (Marlin)

Damn it.

ok need to think of good thoughts...

Yeah JD is coming up.
Last 3 days i've been trippin all over the place, tomorrow over a week where leaving baby!
Pack your bags!

And i really want to wear the NFP hoodie.
But, then again I really need new shoes the wear with it. Cuz right now, i've been wearing one pair each n every single day since the last 4 months or so.
Yeah i know shame on me.
I have found shoes though that I really REALLY want. And am about 90 % sure of buying
Talking about the Nike Dunk SB Lunar
Nice huh??No! you can't buy 'emUnless you wanna be the guy/girl who has the same shoes as me..(wich is wack)

Ok this is enough.
Be sure to keep looking out for new posts.