Thursday, February 09, 2006

NO.. not yet

No.. i'm not done yet.

But I wanted to post anyhow..
Today i had really alot of trouble getting out of bed, for yesterday i got stuck on the net till aprox. 4.00 am.
Luckely i didn't had to get out untill 10. I had to give the 3rd lesson of a workshop at a VMBO school in The Hague. Honestly i didn't feel like it, and yes I had every reason to feel like that.

These kids have to make an certain amount of hours after school projects, wich my cursus is one of, and therefor aren't as motivated as you'd hope they'd be.
No really, they choose this class because they can chill in the gym, and pretend they're doing something.
Right well, as the GT I am, they're not getting away with that. And because I don't like people who disturb my class, or don't listen or speak when they aren't allowed, I ended up sending 7 kids away today.
After that it became a much more fun class. Some of them come along quite well, and doing handstand to elbow freeze, or can show a nice knee freeze. Today i started working on plants, but helas it didn't work well.
At the end of the class we freestyle, and most off the time I end up making about 10 flips.
Can't refuse a 100 requests can I?

Sitting in the train i got quite lost in thoughst. One of them was concerning peoples efforts. And state of mind. For I wandered, "Do I believe in myself as much as I say I do."
This thought accured to me when sitting in the train ready to leave the station. the doors we're still open. I was looking outside, and i saw 3 people running towards the train, then suddendly they stopped in their tracks. Probably cuz they didn't think they would make it. But for some reason my train waited a lot longer at the station then it normally would, and as a result I calculated that if the 3 people still would be running they would've made it. Yet now, they missed their train.

Now the point. Would I also have stopped running, or would I have given it a shot even if it was not likely I made it.
This of course has many factors: Is my outfit good for running, do I mind people watch me run, when is the next train etc.
But the biggest point must be: Am I a QUITTER?

I figured I'd probably also would have stopped running.

I feel ashamed, and promised myself from now on to go more all out in my everyday life..

Ok, well I don't really know if this was worth sharing, but then again, I warned y'all i'd be posting this type a shit.

I've also overcome my sadness from yesterday, for Juste Debout is coming closer and closer.
People don't forget Voting on Twism's blog!!

Well, i'm out, i've got some things to do. (like finishing my shoes)
Last random thought (also conducted in the train): Were Bassie & Adriaan one of the first to show off their tuned car on television?

Love