Monday, June 26, 2006

I won't let education interfere with my learning

Uhuh, Didn't keep my promise then, did I?

Well, what can I say? my excuse for not posting for so long:
Some really big things happend since my last post, and I wanted it to be a really good one. Well, I couldn't come up with something, or I didn't felt it was worthy enough. Well, then some more exciting things happend, and that really got me a blackout. Now I had to really post something amazing, to cover all the things. Well. as it stands now I still haven't come up with something good enough, but it's been too long. Infact, I have forgotten alot of things I wanted to share with you.
This is me. I always want to impress people. And posting something not worthy enough is not my style.
Well. fuck that.
I can't keep y'all waiting this much. Every week I get reports on how many hits i get on my page. And every week I feel so very guilty keepin' y'all in the dark. well then. Heres the first thing of the things I REALLY REALLY have to share with you..

I'm happily in love.

Yes, a girl has stolen my heart and won't be returning it anytime soon. Tomorrow we'll be together for 2 months. Most of the people coming here have met her in person already. but just to be sure: here's a picture of us.














I'll be posting again soon. Thanks for all the support.
Salut!