Thursday, March 02, 2006

Chillin' like a villian!

Today was again very exhausting. I've trained like 10 hours, and now my body hurts. ALOT.
Also I didn't got much sleep last night. I was playing minesweeper on the pc till 5 am or so. Yes I know. Minesweeper is probably my favorite game on the computer. My records are: beginner (xp) 4 sec. intermediate 45 sec. expert 159 sec. Not that impressive I guess. (If you consider that the wr is set for expert on 47 sec. 0_0)
Oh yeah, I decided that I would make an "artist of the month section"
To tell you guys wich artist was most important in my life the past month. For february it's Damion jr. gong Marley.
His album "welcome to jamrock" is crazy! If you haven't heard it yet, go to your local music store and buy this record! I especially like the songs "pimpa's paradise", "road to zion", and "for the babies".
Well. I guess thats about it.
Keep dropping comments!

Oh, before I forget, I found Nino's blog! (Nino's Tics lil' brother)
Go visit it now!