Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Where have I been?

Yeah yeah, I know. It's been too long.
There's just been alot on my mind. Actually so much that I didn't felt like posting cause it would take me too long. And I don't like to tell half a story.
Anyways, it's been about two weeks, and alot happened.
You'll probably want to know about the Juste Debout weekend. Well, it was C-R-A-Z-Y!! (Though I was very sick). We've seen some amazing dancers, and grown more as a group. (Vacation puts you in a whole new situation!) Can't really tell you more, if you're interested then maybe you should think about tagging along next year.
Last weekend I had Spin Off preliminaries in The Hague. (Korzo theater). I had fun, but wasn't really satisfied. I lost in the second round ( 1 on 1 battles). I didn't do as good as I could've and felt very stupid afterwards. I'm thinking about entering the preliminaries in Apeldoorn.

Oh and yes, for the people who didn't knew. There aren't any lessons at Jeremo's, and I happen to have a Key. So it's free training the whole week! Spread the word!
Contact me if you wanna train.
See y'all laterz!